Skip Navigation LinksNational Health Insurance Fund > Information for people insured abroad > EU posted workers living in Lithuania
EU posted workers living in Lithuania
If you are an EU posted worker with an E106 form or S1 document and want to apply for health insurance in Lithuania, you should take the following steps:

  • Go to one of the Territorial Health Insurance Funds (THIF) offices to register. Please present your S1 document or two copies of your E106 form and prove your identity.
  • If there are other members of your family living with you in Lithuania, show copies of the documents proving their identity.
  • After the Customer Services Department of the THIF has received the S1 document or E106 form, you and the members of your family will be registered in the database of insured persons. You will have the same rights to medical treatment and compensation as people insured by compulsory health insurance in Lithuania.

Contact information of THIFs:
Vilnius Territorial Health Insurance Fund
Ž. Liauksmino str. 6, 01101 Vilnius, Lithuania Phone: (+370 5) 266 1364
Fax: (+370 5) 279 1424
Kaunas Territorial Health Insurance Fund
Aukštaičių str. 10, 44147 Kaunas, Lithuania Phone: (+370 37) 300578
Fax: (+370 37) 320636
Klaipeda Territorial Health Insurance Fund
Pievų Tako str. 38, 92236 Klaipėda, Lithuania Phone: (+370 46) 380473
Fax: (+370 46) 381481
Siauliai Territorial Health Insurance Fund
Vilniaus str. 273, 76332 Šiauliai, Lithuania Phone: (+370 41) 520346
Fax: (+370 41) 526528
Panevezys Territorial Health Insurance Fund
Respublikos str. 66, 35158 Panevėžys, Lithuania Phone: (+370 45) 596192
Fax: (+370 45) 583789

Modified: 2020-08-05